Ideal place surely warm enough for you Dating Safety Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 30, 2006 at 01:35 AM

Earnest to deal with everything, do well what you do, don't cheat or lie, just honest to face dating, regard as your important thing, in return, you will obtain a beat match, true love or best friend... What's your opinion to this question---dating safety?????????
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

To me, dating safety is meeting in a public space for a first time. If I arrive in a public place to meet a man, there will be others in that public place that will see us. This is just one instance of dating safely.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 10:13 AM

"Dating safety" is a term to mean where would you think the best place to meet someone.  If you assume that everything about the other person is true.  Then anywhere would do.  But, some people lie and it is not about someones hair color or weight.  I am talking about criminal records and rape and sexual assault.

I think the safest place would be at a religious function or after services.  Or coffee shop or restaurant.  Someplace  that you have been to before and the staff knows you.  So if something happens, they would know.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 06:32 PM

That seems to be an interesting question because people are replying with different answers then what the question is asking. The question is "Dating Safety" as in Where to meet someone (IRL) or How much information should be reveiled on a first date or email?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 11:32 PM

Dear;
    You are the dream ,i wish achive.
Follow - email me when people comment